Hinode-12 - The Many Suns
Solar physics conference in Granada, Spain.
"The Hinode-12 meeting is organized around seven scientific sessions in which invited and contributed talks will be delivered. In addition, there will be the possibility of presenting posters. Sessions are as follows:
1. Surface convection and magnetism
2. The chromosphere
3. Magnetic coupling from the photosphere to the corona
4. Explosive events: flares and CMEs
5. Solar wind and the heliosphere
6. Upcoming ground- and space-based instruments: synergies with Hinode
7. Special session on the NGSPM"
See more here: http://spg.iaa.es/hinode12/